Welcome to the Rocky Top Multisport Club (RTMC). We are a diverse group of athletes in east Tennessee, participating in triathlons, duathlons, runs, bike races, open water swim events, SwimRun, ultras, and everything in between. RTMC welcomes beginners and experienced athletes alike.
We offer a social network for multisport athletes and friends, as well as opportunities to train and celebrate together. Throughout the year, we host clinics, classes and a winter training camp. We have negotiated discounts for dozens of local and regional races, as well as discounts on products such as wetsuits, sunscreen, race wheels and more.
RTMC is a USAT-sanctioned club and a non-profit 501(c)7 organization, founded in 2009. Our group is lead by a board of seven members; these leadership positions are elected annually by the membership. We are supported by annual membership dues and generous sponsorship by several local business.
- Club t-shirt featuring club sponsors
- Exclusive discounts on services and products provided by club sponsors and partners
- Exclusive discounts on race registrations
- Exclusive discounts on popular athlete products
- Access to custom club performance apparel
- Summer Picnic
- End of Year Celebration
- Access to training camp, classes and clinics
- Weekly open water swims (in-season)
Registration is for the calendar year. USAT annual membership is not required, but encouraged.
National Governing Bodies